Grip on your portfolio.
Realize your strategic goals and project portfolio while keeping grip on planning, capacity and costs.
Most organizations (also) have projects where a high degree of predictability is required. These are often large projects with a high risk and where the scope of the project is more or less clear in advance. These projects lend themselves well to a planned waterfall approach. Fortes Change Cloud offers a proven solution for this!
Professional project management
Fortes Change Cloud software allows you to professionally manage your portfolios, programs and projects thanks to built-in support for PRINCE2, Stage-Gate, AgilePM and other best practices. You can adapt each method to the working method of your (project) organization. And thanks to automated project and portfolio reports, you can keep track of and control progress and costs.
Why Fortes Change Cloud?
- Suitable for any project, from simple single sheet projects to extremely complex projects;
- Advanced project planning thanks to the built-in Gantt editor. This allows you to easily plan activities, milestones, (intermediate) products and resources;
- Optimal capacity planning and resource allocation at portfolio, project, product and resource level;
- Simple time registration and maintenance of weekly sheets per project and per employee;
- Efficient and fully automated reports, with real-time insight into the progress and costs of your projects;
- Professional management of your project portfolio via PRINCE2, Stage-Gate, AgilePM and other best practices.
Grip on your project portfolio.
With over 100,000 users, Fortes Change Cloud is the market leader in project portfolio management.
Numerous companies, ministries, hospitals, water boards and municipalities have already opted for Fortes. Not only because of the scalable and intuitive software solutions, but also for theno-nonsense implementation approach from our consultants. With their knowledge of project portfolio management and PPM best practices, the setup of Fortes Change Cloud therefore takes less time than you think!