Telemetry System – Cloud Delivery (Internship / Graduation place)
Enschede – Netherlands, Full-time.
Will you soon start with the crown on your study (Bachelor or Master)? And are you looking for a suitable internship where you can work with the latest technology? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
The Fortes Change Cloud Platform has a microservice architecture in which the microservices run in Docker containers. Monitoring Docker containers and the performance of Dockerized applications is challenging because of the different Docker containers and the dynamic behavior of the containers.
In this internship you will set up a telemetry system in which processes and metrics (for example: CPU / Memory / Disk / Exceptions) can be identified and analyzed, with the aim of early and proactively identifying any problems. The Fortes Change Cloud platform must be adapted to be able to supply the necessary data to the telemetry system.
More about you
You are looking for a challenging and innovative internship. You want to contribute and make a real difference. You have good ideas and are eager to implement them. Enthusiasm, stubbornness and drive are qualities that are tattooed on your forehead (this does not have to be literally).
- An almost completed education (HBO / WO) Computer Science
- Affinity with deployment of web applications using Docker and Kubernetes. But if you are very eager to learn and quickly master things, we might find that even better.
- Passion for new technology
- Team spirit: you like to work in a team
What do we offer?
In addition to gaining great work experience, an internship at Fortes also means making a real difference and thinking along. From day one you participate in the team and you get started right away. Of course you will receive excellent guidance from your colleagues. And further:
- Be part of an innovative company
- Working in a team of passionate colleagues who sincerely work every day to provide good service to our customers. No room for roosters, but for passion and team workers
- Plenty of room to work the way you want
- Contributing to the worldwide release of our tool
- Hold table tennis tournaments with your fanatical colleagues (under the motto: participating is more important than winning)
- A nice fee
- Chance of a permanent job after your internship
But more importantly: you get the chance to develop and to leave your mark on a young and ambitious company!
Who are we?
Founded in 1997, Fortes Solutions has been allowing organizations to get more returns from their projects, programs and portfolios for 20 years. Worldwide, more than 100,000 people use our software solution Fortes Change Cloud.
Fortes Change Cloud is a scalable, web-based solution that enables organizations to collaborate more effectively and to professionally manage projects, programs and portfolios based on Best Practices such as (scaled) Agile, PM and PRINCE2®. In this way we optimally support organizations with their innovation and change ambitions.
What characterizes Fortes? A lot: open culture, low threshold, bearing responsibility, helpfulness and a sense of team spirit.
The most important points at a glance:
- A challenging internship at an innovative company
- Lots of space and freedom to organize your internship as you see fit
- Participate in our software Fortes Change Cloud
- Excellent guidance and a nice fee
- Afterwards: who knows, a permanent job immediately!
- Our location in Enschede is your base
Have you become enthusiastic? Reply!
Do you see yourself doing an internship or graduating at Fortes? Respond via firstname.lastname@example.org stating internship Telemetry System. Do you have any questions? Feel free to send them to Niels Voskamp (Development Manager) via email@example.com / tel. 033 45 70 027.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated and makes no sense.