Software Test Engineer
Enschede – Netherlands, Full-time
Fortes is on the eve of rapid growth. With innovation, passion and new technology, we are helping organizations to become more agile. We are doing this with our software solution Fortes Change Cloud. Do you find it a challenge to ensure that the quality of our software is guaranteed? Then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
- As a software test engineer (tester) you are responsible for performing various types of tests, such as user, performance and integration tests
- Based on use cases and scenarios you assess and monitor the software in terms of functionality, user-friendliness, performance and security
- In addition to manual testing, you guarantee the quality of the software with automated tests with the aim of detecting any defects in the software at an early stage
- You do this in close collaboration with your colleagues in a multidisciplinary team of developers, testers and operators
More about you
You enjoy working in a team, but you are also perfectly capable of working independently. In addition, it is no problem for you to quickly build up the necessary domain knowledge and master new technologies. Enthusiasm, stubbornness and drive are qualities that are tattooed on your head (not necessarily literally).
You are bringing:
- A completed HBO / WO education
- Experience in manual software testing
- Preferably experience with automated testing tools, such as Selenium, Jmeter, Rest Assured or OWASP ZAP.
- Knowledge of concepts such as continuous integration, continuous delivery and / or DevOps
- Team spirit: you like to work in a team
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum work environment
- Ambition to play an important role in a team of experience developers
- Passion for new technology
What do we offer?
- Working in a team of passionate colleagues who enjoy working on the development of Fortes Change Cloud every day
- Plenty of room to work the way you want
- Innovation: you work with the latest technology every day
- Contributing to the worldwide release of our tool
- Table tennis tournaments with your fanatic colleagues (with the motto: participating is more important than winning)
- An excellent salary with associated benefits
But more importantly: you get the chance to develop and to leave your mark on a young and ambitious company!
Who are we?
Founded in 1997, Fortes Solutions has been helping organizations get more returns from their projects, programs and portfolios for 20 years. Worldwide, more than 100,000 people use our software solution Fortes Change Cloud.
Fortes Change Cloud is a scalable, web-based solution that enables organizations to collaborate more effectively and to professionally manage projects, programs and portfolios based on Best Practices such as (scaled) Agile, PM and PRINCE2®. With this we optimally support organizations with their innovation and change ambitions.
What characterizes Fortes? A lot: open culture, approachability, bearing your own responsibility, helpfulness and a sense of team spirit.
The most important points at a glance:
- An inspiring working environment in which entrepreneurship and own initiative are greatly appreciated
- Plenty of room for personal development
- Satisfaction to actually influence the course and success of the company
- Working at a fast-growing, innovative, ambitious and internationally oriented company with wonderful, prominent customers
- An excellent benefits package
- The branch in Enschede is your home base
Have you become enthusiastic? Reply!
Do you see yourself as our new colleague? Reply via email@example.com stating ‘software test engineer’. Do you have some questions first? Please feel free to contact Niels Voskamp (Development Lead) via firstname.lastname@example.org or 033 45 70 027.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated and makes no sense.